Sandeep Vidwans founder of enercon in 2005 with a vision to empower the environment by providing innovative products designing, solutions aiming to improve energy efficiency in buildings, keeping the environment, and socio-economic developments. Sandeep Vidwans has mentored and nurtured this organization by his sheer will and unrelenting passion. More than 1 million square feet domains such as commerce, educational, are a living testimony to his entrepreneurship, engineering excellence and outstanding leadership in the profession. Many landmark buildings in Ahmedabad, Delhi, Mumbai, Nashik, Surendranagar, Jaipur, Udaipur, Sirohi and a host of other cities in India, carry the stamp of his vision to green excellence. Under the leadership of its Founder Sandeep Vidwans, enercon has successfully consolidated its position as the most preferred green building product manufacturer/ innovator
Innovator and Founder of enercon, Mr. Sandeep Vidwans, was listed among top 30 innovators in DST –LOCKHEED MARTIN INDIA INNOVATIVE GROWTH PROGRAMME-2009 , in association with FICCI, who aided in bringing such technology in colossal market, “empower environment” this was the objective said Mr. Vidwans “Which motivated me for such green revolutionary innovative technology “ He added “if you don't manage your innovations with respect to environmental and social sustainability, your innovation will not be sustained, our strong commitment to environmental sustainability in product design and manufacturing has yield significant opportunities to grow our business, to fit our innovation, and to build brand equity. He firmly believes “ The success of any Technology, innovations, researches and developments Will be limited, unless and untill, it's privileges reaches to every class of the society"
About Innovation He says:
It involves fairly complex, free form exploration and even playful experimentation within extremely fixed specified constraints, the constraints are world class quality, new price performance level, scalability and universal access. Unconventional thinking began in several directions Specialization, pricing, capital intensity, talent leverage, workflow, customer acquisition, values and organization.
1. This entire process for designing comprises of four conditions to be called as The innovation sandbox :
- 1. Must result in a product or service of world class quality
- 2. Must achieve a significant price reduction
- 3. Must be scalable (Growth Potential)
- 4. Must be affordable at the bottom of the economic pyramid
Achieving a significant price reduction This can be achieved because:
- 1.the availability of the agrowaste is in abundance
- 2.reduce in transportation cost, compared to other light weight aggregates like vermiculite, perlite, foam concrete etc.
- 3.does not requires special tools or techniques to install like foam concrete
3. Scalable (Growth Potential) This can be achieved because:
Todays construction industry is facing the increase in the basic prices of raw material i.e cement, bricks, sand etc., To sustain in market ,industry is always in search for the cost effective and reliable options Moreover now, Designers of the building insist upon :
- 1. light weight material (especially after earthquake) to minimize the load of the building
- 2 material that reduces heat transmission through slab and increases building comforts,
- 3.eco-friendly materials to be used in their projects,and also it becomes a social responsibility / liability to conserve energy and now becoming mandatory in the capitals like DELHI.
- 4. user friendly : so that any one can apply , with a hassle free technology, to speed up their projects to be completed in time maintaining quality values.
4. Affordability at the bottom of the economic pyramid
Cost comparision per sq.ft per average 75 mm thickness inclusive of all material, labour,taxes, (cement : Rs 200 per 50 kg bag ) for overdeck application: